Image by Dominic Arizona Bonuccelli/www.azfoto.com
In case you can't catch it from the image, i'm not feeling so well these days. In fact, i've been home from work for a week now. One of the hazards of having no health insurance, i guess: gotta tough it out for the non-lethal shit. Anyway, the feedback for this past weekend is going to be pretty one-track-mindish. But i'm trying to keep in the habit of doing this (late) every week so ...
- Tissue. Lots of it.
- Augmentin 600ES at regular intervals.
- More snot.
- Claritin to stop the snot.
- Aspirin to stop the Claritin headache.
- No sleep, but no energy to do anything.
- Delirium, probably born of sleep deprivation.
- Coughing that feels like a sandblaster in my chest and throat.
- Vicks 44 that my wonderful man brought me to stop the coughing.
- So much snot, i MUST have lost weight.
- Finally, the Six Feet Under season finale, and hope for recovery.
In the words of Olivier Castro-Staal, "I toast you with this shitty wine."
Here's to better health.