Knowing you had a 50 percent chance of winning and would be paid 10 times the amount of your bet if you won, what fraction of what you now own would you be willing to wager?A lot of the questions took on the tone of, "Imagine ..." or "Suppose ..." or "What if ...." So i decided to come up with some "What If's" of my own. Answer if you like, add more questions if you feel it.
- What if you were offered the opportunity to know the exact date, time and method of your death? Would you want to know, even if there was nothing you could do to change it?
- If everyone you know was doomed to die, but you were given the opportunity to save three people, who would they be?
- If you could remove one word from the English language, so that it would never be used again, what word would you choose?
- What if Saudi Arabia cut off all oil shipments to the US tomorrow?
- Imagine your best friend has a terminal illness and you have to give her the news. How do you tell her?
- Imagine you won a million dollars, but you couldn't spend any of it on yourself (directly or indirectly). How would you spend it?
- If you met the man/woman of your dreams, what would s/he think of you?
- Think about something you do that's risky to your health. What could someone tell you that would make you stop, cold turkey, and never do it again?
- What if Blogger.com actually worked and posted my posts when i posted them? Would you get to read what i wrote when i wrote it?