Feel free to join in, either here or in your own space. Just like on a polygraph, it's not the answers but the questions that are the dead giveaways. So, what questions do you have on your mind?
- Why do black men believe their dicks make them powerful? (And why don't they believe anything else does?)
- Why do black gay men take that belief to the extreme, incorporating it into their identities? (How many "big dick blatinos" can there be on the internet?)
- Why do we believe black folks are more homophobic than other people?
- Why dem gay boys still go to the churches where they get bashed every week? (How many can you list off the top of your head?)
- Why did i buy into the whole gayboy gymbunny body consciousness so late in life, when it never used to concern me?
- Why are relationships so complicated? (And i don't just mean primary "romantic" relationships.)
- Why does the porn industry rake in more money ($57 billion worldwide) than all major league sports combined ($27 billion)?
- Why are there so many black men living in fear of their own sexuality?
- Why do we learn how to fuck before we learn how to love? (And why do we treat the two things like they're mutually exclusive?)
- Why is it so easy to not want anything?
Monday, June 28, 2004
Got the concept from Quency on Orkut.com, though apparently it comes from an old hip-hop song. So, the object is not to answer, but to ask ...